Wintersession 2015 is a great time to fit some classes that speed by in only 6 weeks.
|watercolor workshop last summer|
Here are a few classes that I consider of special interest:
- Drawing Children, with 6 sessions of child models
- Creating Worlds, which is about creating setting for your hand-drawn characters.
The weekend intensive workshops are amazing and short... a Saturday and Sunday from 9-4.
- Perspective Drawing is one that I especially recommend. Sandy Valpey Cordts makes it all pretty painless, and we all know that EVERYONE needs a little work on perspective.
Also available this year:
- Mixed Media
- Watercolor (I teach this one)
- Acrylic Painting
- Oil Painting
There's lots more... Photographing you artwork, Building your online portfolio, Printmaking for Illustration... !
Required classes are also available:
- Color Theory
- Digital Tools for Print Design
- Drawing 1
- Intro to Adobe Photoshop
- Two-D Design
- How Professionals Design Their Portfolios: Children's Book Illustration, a 3-hour workshop and critique by Mary Jane Begin recommended for the year that you graduate.
Classes are enrolling for wintersession now.