Saturday, May 31, 2014

The end of another semester

David, Donna, Charlene, Renee, Annie, Nicole, Eric and Traci. Missing are Diana and Sara.
My Children's Book 2 class ended a week ago, and  Monday's seem lonely without the excitement of their creative energy and inspired art. It was a wonderful class, and I look forward to seeing many of them again as they move forward with their art.

Sarita
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting with four students for portfolio reviews. They will graduate from the certificate program next Tuesday, and their portfolios wowed us.

Program coordinator Francoise Macaree and I had a grand time marveling at the progress each student had made while in the program.  Since I last saw them in Children's Book 2 (and some in Book Dummy), they have gone on to Illustration 3, taught by Emilie Boon and Final Projects with Judith Moffatt. Each student has soared, and it was a thrill to meet with each of them.
Clare

All my best wishes for future!


Marcela

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment