Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mural at Crazy Burger, Narragansett

Mural painted by Cathren Housley
Hi, all! I wanted to share my latest creation, a reproduction of Van Gogh's "The Cafe Terrace at Night", permanently on view in the back garden at Crazy Burger Cafe and Juice Bar, 144 Boon Street, Narragansett, RI.
It was commissioned by Michael Maxon, owner and creator of the wildly popular restaurant. Crazy Burger was featured on the Food Network show "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives".

Please come down and join us for fabulous burgers and more...
and Van Gogh!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cathren... what a wonderful addition to a totally great place to eat! I've only been there once, but it was fantastic. The mural will add so much to the atmosphere.

    Congratulations.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Cathren! I am in awe of illustrators that can work that large. I'm sure it's amazing in person. I'll have to grab Cheryl and go out for a burger.
    Congrats on the super job.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete